Thursday, October 21, 2010

Addy's New Do

Boys hair is pretty easy to cut but I'm not as confident with Addy's.
I tried to put some layers in and had to dry it to get the curls out.
Looks nice. I just hope it stays this way without too much fixing.
Addy's Wearing Pants!!!
For the 1st time in almost 2 years!
I hardly recognize her. She looks so much taller.
This girl is full of life and energy.
Jackson is still her best friend and he loves her even more.
Almost a good picture if Aaron wasn't being strangled.
Still enjoying my handsome baby boy. He's talking great these days.
I'm thankful for the time I've been able to spend with these two sweeties before the new baby arrives.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

jessie!!! congratulations on the coming of your fourth!! :D i just thought of you today and wondered what you were up to lately. busy with your growing family as ever, i see from your posts. dave and i are still in boston working; some things just don't ever change. :)