This video is of Jackson singing the Imagination Movers song. His voice sounds so funny, especially when he yells at Addy.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Over the Past Few Weeks...
I cut Addy's hair. She has the slowest growing hair ever so I think this was her 3rd official cut. You'll notice Addy wearing this outfit in most pictures. It's a new Christmas favorite.
We enjoyed a storm of over 1ft of snow.
We went to Build-A-Bear. Thanks Uncle Chris for the Christmas gift cards.
Jackson didn't like any of the animals in the store so he ordered a Spinosaurus on-line and was so excited when the postman delivered it.
Two weeks ago Jackson had the stomach flu and the week after Aaron had a high fever for 5 days. I did not take any pictures of my sad sick boys. I'm so thankful everyone is finally well.
This video is of Jackson singing the Imagination Movers song. His voice sounds so funny, especially when he yells at Addy.
This video is of Jackson singing the Imagination Movers song. His voice sounds so funny, especially when he yells at Addy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Paige has the same outfit, only instead of the jumper she has the red shirt and fru-fru skirt. She has the head band too and we've seen A LOT of that outfit!
Post a Comment